Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

CuJo for Canada?

Curtis Joseph on Team Canada in Turin? That seems to be a popular theme today.

How quickly people forget 1996 and the Canada Cup choke.

That said, I will give CuJo his props for his great play this season. If the season suddenly ended *now*, he would get my pick as the Vezina winner.



Dominik Hasek has been spectacular and rookie Henrik Lundquist is a pleasant surprise for Rangers fans. Still, CuJo plays behind an inferior squad and has put up incredible numbers early in the season. I know Wings fans don't miss him, but it wasn't quite time to kick this dog to the proverbial curb.

Comments:
Cujo gets my vote too. but then again, I'm american :0).
 
They just want to see CuJo go so when the Canadians LOSE they could blame Gretzky for favoring his own players.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?