Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

No Jes, No Justice

by Greg

Mr. Gőlbez is away for the weekend, so he probably doesn't know:

* the Blue Jackets have once again waived Jaroslav Balastik. I have a feeling this may be it for the kid; if he doesn't return to Europe after this, I'll be very surprised.

* the Blackhawks have signed Peter Bondra.

* the Flyers have once again waived Jes's favorite player, Petr Nedved. Since he isn't here, I can say things like that. (Jes's favorite teams? The Avalanche and Sparta Praha. You heard it here first.)

Comments:
If I had to name the worst players in the NHL, Nedved and Hatcher would surely be Top 5. Neither can skate forwards, much less backwards. Neither is worth a dime, much less several million. Good riddance to Nedved. He rarely earned the money he was being paid. He may, in fact, go down as the biggest floater in NHL history, though Yashin still has a shot at that title.
 
Nedved, at one time in his life, was a bery bery good 2-way player. I certainly didn't like him for a myriad of reasons (as any Canucks fan would know), but respected his abilities. He crashed quickly. He'd be near the top of my least-faves list. Stupid greg!

As for Balastik...well..Hitchcock just never seemed to like him :(
 
PS: I'm back ;)

Heard about Bondra thru my g/f who text messaged me. Of course, the Canucks anti-Slovak policy works against them again
 
Welcome back. Now tell me -- why won't the Canucks pick up Balastik? He'd immediately become, what, their second-most-accomplished goalscorer?
 
Now tell me -- why won't the Canucks pick up Balastik? He'd immediately become, what, their second-most-accomplished goalscorer?

Exactly!! and he's not even Slovak, so he shouldn't be a victim of their 'policy'
 
"He'd immediately become, what, their second-most-accomplished goalscorer?"

Are you just trying to piss me off now?!?!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?